Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

Wii Download.. Reviews from the NET??

After I wrote about PSP-Downloads, it was quite fun.. hehe.. Then I think, what about writing about the same theme here with Wii..

Well, I hope I can help you guys, who are trying so hard to find the truth about Wii-Downloads.. This Post contains some Reviews from REAL People that I find on Forums or Yahoo-Answer...

I hope by reading this blog-post, you could spare your time surfing on the net, just to find out about one site... And instead you can find also more infos about several Pages.. Or maybe you could also find here what you've been looking for..

Thanks for jumping in on my blog.. ^_^




UnlimitedWiiDownloads Members have access to the necessary tools to search and download all kinds of Games, Movies, Software, Wallpapers, and much more!!

Their services are PC, MAC and LINUX compatible.

For a Membership they offer two various Fees, 1 Year for $39,95 and Lifetime/Permanent for $49,95.

They offer a 60 Days full refund guarantee.

Pro - Reviews:
Their software download actually works. They offer both, movies and games (the rotten two say they would but didn't), and Good help service...

UnlimitedWiiDownloads.com is LEGAL, because Purchasing a membership of UnlimitedWiiDownloads.com does not give you license to download or upload copyright material. UnlimitedWiiDownloads.com implores you to respect copyright laws and share responsibly.

CNN showcased praised UnlimitedWiiDownloads for the cutting edge technology behind it, it's ease of use, and overall functionality!

Cons - Reviews:
It takes about 1 or 2 weeks before they offer the newest games so you cannot have that immidiately...

You can play downloaded Wii games that you burn onto disc but ONLY if you have a mod chip installed (By the way, you could lower the life of your Wii by installing a mod chip. Also, since the Wii is connected to the internet, and it downloads updates, your modded Wii may eventually and suddenly stop working).

Most games are over 4GB and are extremel
y slow to download. I was quoted several days for most files. After I downloaded the files, burned them in DVD, put disk in Wii, I waited and it DIDN'T work...

I bought it. and I'm sorry I ever did. The only good thing you get out of it is the program to download any torrent you want. but do you really wanna spend 2 days downloading one game?? Just go rent it better.

IT JUST SHOWS YOU A WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THROUGH A BITTORENT CLIENT... It offers NO Help to Play the Wii Games and The Games are very Laggy!!

The techn. support is non-existent. I have tried Everything and was always failed ... It has been two weeks since I've emailed them, but still NO response!!

Do you want to go to the Site? Click Here

Photobucket



The same Members-Benefit, to search and download all kinds of files such as movies, software, games, music and much more.

Their services are compatible with all Wii versions / upgrades.

They also offer a 60 Days full refund guarantee.

The Fees:
  • Trial Membership (60 Days) $29.95
  • Silver Membership (1 Year) $39.95
  • Platinum Membership (One Lifetime/Permanent) $49.95

Pro - Reviews:
These sites are for real. After you join, you can download unlimited games, movies and music for your Wii.

The main advantage of using My Wii Downloads is for people who don´t know how to download games on their own or don´t want to install a mod chip. It is a really easy way to start downloading and playing games quickly.

Cons - Reviews:
They only offer you access to programs you need to access the bittorrent network. The thing is, Bittorrent is FREE.

The site claims you can use their service even if you have a 56k modem...One game is usually 4.7GB, with a 56K modem it would take about 2 years to download the whole game.

Download speed is very slow. The website claims you could cancel with full refund within 60 days of membership, but only provides an email address for contact.(there is no technical support whatsoever, as they claim having) When I try to cancel within 3 days(since it's not working for me) I sent cancellation emails twice within 2 weeks never heard back from them, neither do I see payment gets credit back.

The special media software they offer is just outdated and it really is quite decieving the wii games well there just torrent Links.

Do you want to go to the Site? Click Here

Photobucket



The same Benefit as the other sites, and same kind of Files for your Wii or computer, such as games, movies, software, wallpapers, and much more.


Sadly their system is not yet compatible for Mac.

They also only make Refund Transaction through PayPal after 8 Weeks Membership.

But Membership Fee is only one Lifetime payment, which is $49,95...

Pro - Reviews:
The downloading database does actually provides you some games to download

I decided to try a few paysites. After around 2 weeks, 5 different Wii programs and around 400$ I FINALLY found a legit site.

It is amazing! I love the quality this website offers! I get everything unlimited unlike some others claimed. Unlike a lot of the other programs I tried this one actually had a good download speed, and it was affordable too. Only 50!? Are you kidding me!? That's nothing! To think of all the money I wasted on movies and games before haha. Well Anyways after all this jabbering on how great this is I will give you the website!


We are impressed with this Wii® Downloads Site. They have the largest selection of games.. We found Every games or music video we looked for quickly and easily. They also have a huge selection of movies, videos, & software.


Cons - Reviews:
When I clicked on the link to install the required software to download the Wii games, and movies that I want, Wii Media Downloads simply takes me to a broken link saying "404 - Not Found". In short, you can't find a single sofware to download the Wii games. This is something frustrating because if you're not a tech person you wouldn't have known where to get the downloading software over the internet.

The database files are not as complete as what I've shown in Everything4Wii Review.

They provide you a PSP download software to download the Wii games. I was totally stunned when I saw this and when I sent an email to their technical support I get no replies from them. I even doubt their technical support staff have ever existed as I did not receive any replies before.

Do you want to go to the Site? Click Here

Photobucket

Hard to ask for Refund??


I have another news, most of the gamers find that is quite hard for some sites to ask the refund. So if you guys want to cancel your membership and haven't got any news from them, contact directly ClickBank. Clickbank Support usually act quiete fast about giving back the money.

Just fill out the from HERE / ClickBank purchase-Form, and wait for their next response...

Photobucket


The Source from these Reviews are mynintendo.de; unlimitedwiidownloadsexposed.com; blogger.com; Yahoo-Answer; resellerratings.com; squidoo.com; and some other sites.

Good Luck..^_*

Keine Kommentare: